Allure Cabin Photos

andynapril

I apologize if there is already a thread on this somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it. I really would like to see pictures of the various cabins (especially balcony) on Allure, but can't seem to find any on here. I would like to see actual pictures instead of brochure pictures. Anyone care to post here? Thanks! :D

When searching for which cabin to book on Oasis I did a lot of online searching. You can go to Yahoo or Google and type in various descriptions to see most of the cabin types.

Try things like

Oasis (or Allure) Boardwalk Balcony

Oasis D1 Balcony

Allure Central Park Balcony

Once you find a couple of good sites (a lot of times on Webshots or FlickR) you can look through albums to see more rooms.

And YouTube has a lot of videos (short) on various rooms types and views. A lot of travel agencies did "live" tours through the rooms to show their customers what these new ships have to offer!

I apologize if there is already a thread on this somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it. I really would like to see pictures of the various cabins (especially balcony) on Allure, but can't seem to find any on here. I would like to see actual pictures instead of brochure pictures. Anyone care to post here? Thanks! :D

Here's a video of a D3 balcony cabin on the Allure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S62Cw2US1BE

Archived