Questions about the Monarch

G&TQ

We are cruising soon on the Monarch and I have a few questions:

Do they offer the photos the photographers take on disk? if so what is the price? I have heard this is offered on some ships.

Is there anything that is a must do or see?

Is the MDR open for lunch on anydays other then the one sea day?

OA and Cocay: do the groups go ashore or do they join the group while ashore? I know they have some beach activities for the kids but have no clue what to expect.

Thanks for you help.

I don't remember seeing an offer for photos on disk.

The main dining room was open for lunch, in port, I didn't check on the embarkation day.

We enjoyed the cruise, we had just came off the Oasis and thought we would be disappointed, we had a great cruise on the Monarch, the service was outstanding.

We were not offered the photos on Cd, just the photos. $20 each, I think but we only bought 2.

The viking lounge on top is pretty nice, went up on the first night before dinner to have a drink and watch the sunset. Its a complete 360 view.

They have a lot of kids programs on the ship you can look into. During the show the first night, they said there was 500 something kids onboard that weekend and he said you WONT see any of them much, haha. So i guess they do keep them busy.

For our excursion in Nassau, we met right outside the ship on the pier and in Coco Cay we met in the designated area on the Island.

Archived