Any way to find out the number of children booked before cruise departs?

bunchesofun

My daughter age 11 just asked me how many children would be on our cruise in May. So I was wondering if they keep a tally that we could find out beforehand.

Just a guess, but Im thinking there will be kids, but not like in the summer as May is getting close to the end of school and most will wait till school is out for the summer when its that close to the end of school. We are sailing May 14 which is our favorite time to go, not as many kids...no offense, I love kids have 3 of them :)

2 years ago I travelled with my dd and her friend both 14 at the time. I called Princess 2 weeks before to inquire about how many kids would be on the cruise. They gave me an exact number and then even broke it down to exact age. We cruised at the end of April/early May and there were some kids but not alot.

I know there are some people who home school that can take the kids pretty much whenever. We opt to pull the kids out of school for a week to cruise. There are always kids on board, but nothing like the 1,000 plus that we had on Splendor during spring break last year. Never again LOL

We're leaving on the 15th. I was just curious as I've seen numbers from 150 to 500 children. I've been reassuring her that there will be plenty of children to make friends with.

Don't know where you are seeing figures, that info is not available to the general public. Being that school may be out for some, but not all, there is a good chance there will be several children onboard when you sail.

Have a great cruise.

Don't know where you are seeing figures, that info is not available to the general public. Being that school may be out for some, but not all, there is a good chance there will be several children onboard when you sail.

Have a great cruise.

I have had Camp Carnival folks tell me an exact number... But only after departure.

My daughter age 11 just asked me how many children would be on our cruise in May. So I was wondering if they keep a tally that we could find out beforehand.

No, they don't release that information. It's a matter of privacy for the passengers and it's proprietary information for the ship.

Somewhere on board, at some event, they sometimes give statistics like that, however: how many kids are on board, how many past guests, how many Platinum, etc.....

Archived