Table for two- zuiderdan 3/19

:confused: Can anyone please give us a suggestion for the best route to go in getting a table for two. We loved our tablemates last year but my DW and I are so tired and looking to spend " together " time. Our regular daily lives are very hectic.

Looking forward to our verandah deck and the wonderful dinners, etc...

Only way I see to guarantee a table for two is that $ 440.00 package in gifts/ special occasions but we wouldn't use half of it. Would pay extra if needed for the private table. Who should I call or what should I do ? If anybody knows it's the many knowlegeable posters we have enjoyed reading for several months. Any ideas ?:)

The last two HAL cruises I asked my TA to request a table for 2. The last cruise was on the Z. Both times we were granted the request. However, as always, they said both times that it was not guaranteed. Lucky, I guess. I have asked for a table for 2 along the upper railing on my next cruise coming up on the Volendam in April. We will see.

Steve Hayes

Have your TA request one!!! We have never been denied one. If you still don't get one, ask the Maitre D once you board - I'm sure they can accomodate you.

Don't give up yet - and don't buy the package deal if you won't use it.

If you used HAL reservations, call them - or even Ship's Services. I was on the phone with them (Ship Services) ordering my Mom & Dad a wine package and asked about switching their seating and they were able to do it for me. :)

Archived