Bangers and Mash in the WheelHouse Bar

Papamon

Last year, we were on the Ruby and could go to the WheelHouse Bar on sea days for Bangers and Mash, and other British pub food. This year we are going on the Star and only have 1 sea day.

Do any of you know whether you can get the Bangers and Mash etc on port days; perhaps ordering ahead or something? I have a 12 yo who loves his bangers and mash.

TIA

Last year, we were on the Ruby and could go to the WheelHouse Bar on sea days for Bangers and Mash, and other British pub food. This year we are going on the Star and only have 1 sea day.

Do any of you know whether you can get the Bangers and Mash etc on port days; perhaps ordering ahead or something? I have a 12 yo who loves his bangers and mash.

TIA

Speak with the headwaiter in your dining room the day before you want it. He/she might be able to arrange it.

We were on the Princess in December and they had the Pub Food twice, once on the short port day (we docked around noon) and then on the one sea day. I was able to get bangers and mash to go and took it up to the pool deck - best of both worlds!

Archived