Another MTD Question re Allure

CleoPat

I've made all my reservations for the shows and now am going to make reservations for MTD. Can I make a reservation for a different time each night online? What if I change my mind while on the cruise as to what time I want? Can I change it on the same day on the TV or do I just show up at a different time than I reserved? Do I have to cancel my original reservation? :confused::confused::confused:

I've made all my reservations for the shows and now am going to make reservations for MTD. Can I make a reservation for a different time each night online? What if I change my mind while on the cruise as to what time I want? Can I change it on the same day on the TV or do I just show up at a different time than I reserved? Do I have to cancel my original reservation? :confused::confused::confused:

Yes you can reserve a different time each night online. Our family is cruising the same time as you...May 29th. I went to make reservation for MTD a few min. ago, just as I was finishing up the Pre-Cruise Planner went down. So I believed I lost all my reservations.

As for your other questions: I believe you could change your times when you get on the boat but don't quote me on that. Good luck

For MTD dining, there's a reservation line and a no reservation line. Some nights, we didn't want to wait for our late reservation so we went to the no reservation line and told them that we had a later reservation but would like to dine now. There was never any problems.

Originally, we had set our dining times based on our show reservations but on a couple of nights, shows were either postponed altering our schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived