Hey ya'll! Looking for a fun cruise playlist

Beyondthe7Seas

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some songs that will be perfect for relaxing and sitting under the sun on my upcoming cruise. What are your favorite songs? I love Steal my Kisses by Ben Harper and Why do you Let me Stay Here by She & Him. I know this is random but don't we all love having some great songs to listen to? Let me know what your favorites are :) Thanks ya'll!

• 2 weeks later...

Toes, Knee Deep and Where the Boat Leaves From by Zac Brown Band

Island Boy by BahaMen

Tropical Depression by Jim Morris

Then the usual Jimmy Buffett and Bob Marley. Kenny Chesney has several "beachy" songs too.

Sea Cruise by Frankie Ford

The Banana Boat Song by harry Belafonte

Southern Cross by Crosby, Stills and Nash

Some Beach by Blake Shelton

Dock of the Bay

Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin

Limbo Rock

Come Sail Away by Styxx

Two Pina Coladas by Garth Brooks

• 1 month later...

Here are some that I have put together:

All Summer Long - Kid RockBang on the Drum all Day - T RundgrenBeer In Mexico - Kenny ChesneyBoat Drinks - Jimmy BuffetBrown Eye Girl - Van MorrisonCelebration - Kool & the GangCha Cha SlideCome Sail Away - StyxCool Runnings - Bunny Wailer Cruizin' Together - Gweneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis.Cupids ShuffleDrift Away - Dobie GrayGet Up Stand Up - Bob Marley & The WailersGood Vibrations - The Beach BoysHot Hot Hot - Buster PoindexterI Can See Clearly Now - Johnny NashI got a Feeling – Black Eye PeasJamming - Bob Marley & The WailersKnee Deep - by Zac Brown Band with Jimmy BuffettKokomo - The Beach BoysLet's Get This Party Started - Pink Macerana - Los Del RiosMargaritaville – Jimmy BuffettMas Tequila - Sammy And The Wabo's/Sammy HagarMexico - James TaylorMiami – Will SmithOrinoco Flow - EnyaPina Colada Song- Rupert HolmesRide Like the Wind – Christopher CrossSailing - Christopher CrossSay Hey - Michael Franti & SpearheadSitting on the Dock of the Bay – Otis ReddingSoak Up The Sun - Sheryl CrowSouthern Cross - Crosby, Stills & NashSummer Breeze - Seals & CroftsSummertime - Kenney ChesneyThe Tide is High - BlondieThree Little Birds - Bob Marley & The WailersToes - Zac BrownVacation - The Go GosWalkin on Sunshine - Katrina & the WavesWhen the Sun Goes Down – Kenny Chesney Where the Boat Leaves From - Zac Brown Band

• 1 month later...

Esso Steel Band, Bob Marley, Surfin Safari by the Beach Boys, and even though I cruise in the winter, that great song-In the summertime when the weather is high, you can reach right up and touch the sky, from the early 70's. Jimmy Cliff, and if I want to get real weird about it Song to a Seagull by Joni Mitchell, and some great whaling songs., I know I am not going to see a whale in the Carribean, but it sets the mood, :)

• 5 months later...

Archived