Can balcony divider be opened between 5265 and 5269 on Pride?

cschultz

Does anyone have a paid membership to cruisedeckplans .com? I was told that not all dividers can be removed, depending on the location of the balcony door. My friends and I booked side by side balconies for this express purpose. If not, there are still side by side balconies 1 floor above us. Does anyone know?

Does anyone have a paid membership to cruisedeckplans .com? I was told that not all dividers can be removed, depending on the location of the balcony door. My friends and I booked side by side balconies for this express purpose. If not, there are still side by side balconies 1 floor above us. Does anyone know?

According to visuals of the ship, and the deck plans, they are regular balconies, and there should be no issue in opening up the divider between the two. However, there are only a limited number of clamps that hold them open, so your first order of business after you board would be to go over to the Guest Services desk and request them to be opened. The other couple will also need to be with you and give their permission.

Good Luck...have a great cruise.

According to Carnival's TA site, none of the balcony dividers can be opened on the Pride. I don't think that's necessarily true however. We went on the Dream last year and had two cabins that supposedly could not have the dividers opened but we asked and they were opened. I believe John Heald mentioned on his blog that the dividers could be opened. You might have to wait until you get on the ship to verify this.

Archived