Fruit Punch - Will it be back?

John&John

What is the obsession with loaded with sugar imitation drink? Why not just spend a couple of bucks and bring crystal light or some other powder and make unlimited amounts of whatever 24x7?

Just keep asking yourself WWWB do? Warren Buffett would make his own and sell it under the radar on the ship. :D

Personally....I would just like to have another choice during the week....besides iced tea. I do not like lemonade so - tea is now my only choice.

I did have some packets with me on the Miracle a couple of weeks ago. Found it to be a PIA....never had them with me at the right time! :o

I don't drink, But I always get fruitpunch during all the different cocktail parties.

They serve it to me in the Main Theatre or Lounges which have carpeting.

Have you ever spilled your drink?

The issue with carpet staining was mostly children spilling the fruit punch and it was a very popular drink for them.

I don't drink much alcohol so for me that's not an issue. But I still wish they served it or at least the Guava all day because I don't like the Iced tea at all, ours in Canada is much better....lol And I've never been a big fan of lemonade, especially that one, it's way too sour for me.

It was more tolerable when I mixed half lemonade and half water.

I don't drink much alcohol so for me that's not an issue. But I still wish they served it or at least the Guava all day because I don't like the Iced tea at all, ours in Canada is much better....lol And I've never been a big fan of lemonade, especially that one, it's way too sour for me.

It was more tolerable when I mixed half lemonade and half water.

I always get a bag of Bigelow tea (from Lido) - Earl Gray :D and steep it for a several minutes in a cup of hot water and then pour it over a large glass of ice. Of course if you are in a hurry this is a pita.

That Lido tea is nasty!

[quote name='babyblue78']I love the Passion Guava, just wish they had it available all day![/quote]

Sometimes you can find it at the more out of the way juice stations. On Liberty, both times we've been on her they had it available all day at the juice station upstairs by fish and chips, I hit it up pretty often.

[quote name='babyblue78']I love the Passion Guava, just wish they had it available all day![/quote]

so now have to bring some kind of container to get the PG. That will go great with the vodka!:p

op they say you can order lemons and limes, celery and olives for your room. Has anyone done this?

• 1 year later...
[quote name='John&John'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]John Heald recently mentioned that Carnival is still looking for a fruit punch that won't stain the carpets.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkgreen]I wonder if they ever considered a fruit punch of a different color than red? [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkgreen]It's just food coloring anyway![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkgreen]How about just a tiny bit of coloring or just a touch of grenadine?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkgreen]Just wondering....Any thoughts?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

yeah mixing Vodka with the iced tea on board kinda blows...

[quote name='Gone_Kroozin']Very interesting...not sure if anyone else who has taken the Beyond the Fun Tour has noticed, but Fruit Punch is served in the juice machines in crew areas.

BTW-It's also in every Funship Special served on Embarkation Day[/QUOTE]

It was also served as the kids drink (non-alchohol) at the farewell parties! Then they got rid of the Farewell parties within the last year or so!

[quote name='crewsweeper']And your kids would drink clear fruit punch? :rolleyes:

Or you or your spouse would pour perfectly good clear rum into clear fruit punch and walk around with a drink that looks and tastes like spiked Sprite?:eek:

Just look at how well clear Coke went over:p[/QUOTE]

Clear Pepsi was a flop also :)

[IMG]http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/crystalpep.jpg[/IMG]

Archived