Chase Suite Hotel in Tampa

fonrouge82

I just booked a loft suite at Chase Suite Hotel in Tampa for the night before our July 3 sailing on Carnival Legend. If anyone has stayed there would you share your opinion? Are there places close by to eat dinner? We are travelling with our 2 sons (8 and 10) who will undoubtedly be hungry when we arrive. Also, how is the pool area? Thanks!

I just booked a loft suite at Chase Suite Hotel in Tampa for the night before our July 3 sailing on Carnival Legend. If anyone has stayed there would you share your opinion? Are there places close by to eat dinner? We are travelling with our 2 sons (8 and 10) who will undoubtedly be hungry when we arrive. Also, how is the pool area? Thanks!

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Rocky Point which is next door to the Chase Suites Rocky Point. Rocky Point is a small little finger of land that sits on Tampa Bay. It is very pretty. The only restaurant in that area is the Bahama Breeze. We had dinner there the eve before or cruise and it was delicious. You can eat inside or outside on their deck area. They sometimes have a band playing and it is a really fun atmosphere. They do have a child's menu and their prices are right in line with what you would pay at a Red Lobster or Olive Garden. www.bahamabreeze.com There can be a little bit of a wait for dinner on weekends but if you call the restaurant from your hotel they will put your name on the list. They are also open at 11am for lunch.

There is one small neighborhood market in the area to pick up pop, water or snacks. It is located in the Post Rocky Point Apt complex which is almost directly across the street from the HI and Chase. The road is not busy so one could easily walk there.

I should also mention that a few on our roll call stayed at Chase Suites and they were very happy with the rooms and rates.

Good Luck and have a great cruise. :)

Hey, let me know how the Chase Suites works out. We are taking an Amtrak from NC to Tampa and I'm looking for a hotel close to the Amtrak station and the port. Chase Suites came up in my search and since their price is so reasonable I was a little concerned!

Archived