Liberty very last dinner seating

paul_a142

Just booked a 4 day Med cuise out of Barcelona in May and have just seen that in the purchased section of my cruises on the RCCl site in the Preferences and requests area we have traditional dining at 9:30pm :eek: Always thought on all cruises 2nd seating was at 8:30pm.

Has anyone known dinner to be this late????

Regards.

Paul

Oops title should have said "Liberty very late dinner seating"

No, this is not correct, they have the last sitting at 0930 or 0945, because the spanish gest are not used to have dinner earlier, - in fact one waiter told, if they could they would come at midnight.

She also told me, they come much later than 0930, and the waiters are not finished till past midnight.

On one cruise, we shared a table with spanish guest 8 only the first night ) they turned up one hour later than the start of the second sitting, and the waiter is not supposed to serv the main dish any at the same table before other guest have finished their starter, so we sat there, waiting waiting for the waiter to srv the main dish. Which arrived on the table at the same time as the meal for the spanish guest. Next day, these guest had been moved to another table.

And on one cruise I took in the med, there were just 72 spanish guests.

Yes, quite frequently in Europe. Europeans like to eat late.

No, this is not correct, they have the last sitting at 0930 or 0945, because the spanish gest are not used to have dinner earlier, - in fact one waiter told, if they could they would come at midnight.

She also told me, they come much later than 0930, and the waiters are not finished till past midnight.

On one cruise, we shared a table with spanish guest 8 only the first night ) they turned up one hour later than the start of the second sitting, and the waiter is not supposed to serv the main dish any at the same table before other guest have finished their starter, so we sat there, waiting waiting for the waiter to srv the main dish. Which arrived on the table at the same time as the meal for the spanish guest. Next day, these guest had been moved to another table.

And on one cruise I took in the med, there were just 72 spanish guests.

As I said, Europeans (if you prefer, Spanish) like to eat late. That is what I said. Please re-read.

If you want your meal served faster than others just say so.

Archived