Nassau - Too much for one day?

mrsbballref

Hi all.

We are coming into Nassau on the Carnival Fantasy on Monday, April 11th. Time in port is showing 7am - 7pm.

Stuart Cove's Snorkel Trip (8:15am pickup at port. 12:30pm return to the dock.)

Lunch at Fish Fry (Specific restaurant suggestions gladly accepted.)

Day Pass to the Hilton (Would use most of the $30 credit for drinks probably, since we just had lunch.)

Is this too much for one day? I have some other questions too.

From the dock where Stuart Cove's returns to... should I take their transport back to the port, or take a taxi or jitney straight to Fish Fry? I'm having a hard time getting my bearings.

Also, from Fish Fry to Hilton, how is the best way to get there?

(If someone can point me to a great map, it would be appreciated and I won't have to waste your time with these location questions.)

Would I be wasting the day pass to the Hilton since we wouldn't be getting there until around 2pm or so? I thought I had read that the day pass only went until 5pm, but maybe I imagined that. :)

Thank in advance.

Lori

Hi all.

We are coming into Nassau on the Carnival Fantasy on Monday, April 11th. Time in port is showing 7am - 7pm.

Stuart Cove's Snorkel Trip (8:15am pickup at port. 12:30pm return to the dock.)

Lunch at Fish Fry (Specific restaurant suggestions gladly accepted.)

Day Pass to the Hilton (Would use most of the $30 credit for drinks probably, since we just had lunch.)

Is this too much for one day? I have some other questions too.

From the dock where Stuart Cove's returns to... should I take their transport back to the port, or take a taxi or jitney straight to Fish Fry? I'm having a hard time getting my bearings.

Also, from Fish Fry to Hilton, how is the best way to get there?

(If someone can point me to a great map, it would be appreciated and I won't have to waste your time with these location questions.)

Would I be wasting the day pass to the Hilton since we wouldn't be getting there until around 2pm or so? I thought I had read that the day pass only went until 5pm, but maybe I imagined that. :)

Thank in advance.

Lori

Ask Stuart Cove to drop you off at the Fish Fry..it should be on their way..

From the fish fry you can grab the #10 jitney back to town for $1.25pp. they run every few minutes from the main road. An easy walk to the BCH from the drop off point.

The Fish Fry is not a good place to go if you're in a hurry. The food is fresh and excellent but it can be sloooowwww. Maybe it wouldn't be bad on a Monday but we ate at Oh Andros last month on a Saturday and it took an hour just to get conch fritters.

If it were me, I think I'd go straight to the Hilton and use the food credit there for lunch. Or I'd go to the Fish Fry and spend a leisurely afternoon eating and drinking. :)

The Fish Fry is not a good place to go if you're in a hurry. The food is fresh and excellent but it can be sloooowwww. Maybe it wouldn't be bad on a Monday but we ate at Oh Andros last month on a Saturday and it took an hour just to get conch fritters.

If it were me, I think I'd go straight to the Hilton and use the food credit there for lunch. Or I'd go to the Fish Fry and spend a leisurely afternoon eating and drinking. :)

Yes they don't get in a hurry so I would say just find a place that you can order at the window (options are sometimes limited but you still get good food).

Archived