Vista Suites on the Carnival Legend

nmsk5

My DH, 14 yr old DD and I are thinking about a trip on the Legend in June. We would like to stay in a suite. Specifically, the Vista Suites at the aft end of the ship.

Are there actually 2 different sleeping areas? Also, will the balcony be private or will the people above look down on you? Thanks!!

My DH, 14 yr old DD and I are thinking about a trip on the Legend in June. We would like to stay in a suite. Specifically, the Vista Suites at the aft end of the ship.

Are there actually 2 different sleeping areas? Also, will the balcony be private or will the people above look down on you? Thanks!!

The only one that isn't two rooms is on deck 5, so avoid that one. as for looking down, if someone leans over the rail and looks down from any deck 6 and above, they can see PART of your balcony. If you are on deck 4, it is private, but you don't get the sun (kind of a trade off, but I like the sun).

So, best IMO to get 6 or 7 deck. Don't like 8, as it is right under the Lido, and can get noisy.

Amy

I can talk about deck 7 vista suites. Yes, the couch is made into a bed in the small "living room" and the king bed is in a private bedroom.

Not all cabins are for 3 though; we had 7347 which allows only 2; 7298 allowed 3.

People can look down on you if you are standing at the railing. If you're just sitting or lounging though, you can't be seen from above.

have fun!

You can still get sun on Deck 4...we have been in the VS suites on that deck and have another one booked on Deck 4 in October on the Pride. I personally would not want one of the VS suites on any higher deck as there is no protection from the sun and people can look down and see you. For me, Deck 4 offers the best of both worlds.

We stayed in 7270 with our then 12 year old last summer. He slept on the couch the converted into a twin in this suite it wasn't a separate room.

It did make a huge difference in regard to space having the suite AND the extra area/room to get ready just outside the bathroom with vanity and extra closet space.

I'm sure it's doable in non-suite rooms but when we take him in future we will always plan in a suite. Just overall more relaxing!

Archived