NCL Norwegian Jade April 8-17, 2011 - Canary Islands & Morocco RT Barcelona

hawkeyetlse

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for starting this...great to know that family will be on board! We were trying to get interest on the mainstream roll call for a Casablanca to Marakech to Agadir overnight trip, but so far the interest has been minimal....so we decided to sign up for the NCL overnight excursion with that itinerary. Even though Morocco seems a little iffy. We have not booked anything else for this leg of our cruise (we are doing the eastern Med before Apr 8). What are you guys doing for excursions?

Larry

My parents were going to do the overnight to Marrakesh, but they changed their minds, so now we're just doing day trips in each port. We haven't really thought about the other ports yet, either. I don't think we'll plan anything special in Málaga, since we already did a land tour of Andalucía several years ago. For Las Palmas and Funchal, I'm not sure if we'll just explore the cities on our own, or take a tour to see more of the islands. I guess it's time to start doing some research… :D

I'm sure there'll be plenty of family on board, there always is!

Archived