Number of posts + list of cruises gone

I haven't been on here for awhile, and noticed that the list of cruises have been removed. I wish I had of taken a print out before they removed them. Now I'll never remember what I did! I used to like to see how many people had done.

Also our posts have started over at #1 again, altho some seem to have 1500. When did this all happen?

I'm just trying to catch up - We are crusing next month.

This happened when they rebuild the boards late last year sometime. Everyone lost all their previous posts numbers and their signatures or at least I did. They recovered some of the posts on some of the boards and lost some of the boards altogether.

Supposingly it was done to make the boards better, faster and more stable. It was also when they imposed the new rules about posting the names of other online cruise agencies and TA's names.

I have also noticed they seem to be monitoring the boards closer than they did before and doing more "censorship".

Anyway you were not the only one that had to check back and figure out things.

Have a great next cruise.

I see the cruise list in your signature. You just need to go to your User Control Panel and check the box to show signatures.

Click on "UserCP" (lower left-hand corner on Cruise Critic banner at top of page)

Click on "edit options"

scroll down to "thread display options" and check the "show signatures" box (also check the box for avatars and images if you wish to see those too)

Archived