Platinum Perks

Just made Platinum for my March Allure sailing. What are the perks? Do we get a special waiting area in the terminal? Do we have a special place to go to embark? What else should we expect??? Thanks

I'm in the same boat, pun intended. We just made platinum for our upcoming cruise on Allure. But your cruise is about 25 days ahead of mine, so perhaps you can come back to this thread and report if we are right or not;) I've read the platinum and above do have their own check in line and boarding area. From what I've seen they have been getting so good at the process in this port that even the gold and first time cruisers get on very quick, so unless there is a delay with the incoming cruise you may not see the special boarding area. I did see a thread on here somewhere what the new platinum coupon book look like, but its nothing to write home about. (Not sure if that is a pun or not)

No and No. You get a coupon book for each one of you in your cabin and it will say Platinum on your Sea Pass. That's it. We made emerald on our Allure cruise and received gold pins the last day of our cruise. Whoopi! Don't worry about embarkation. It is a breeze for everyone.

We were Platinum on Oasis and yes they have a special waiting area but everything happened so quickly that we never even had a chance to sit down before they told us we could board :D

I am going on Navigator this Saturday so I will let you know about the coupon book. I think that's about all the platinum perks there are :rolleyes:

Archived