Carnival Paradise Bars?

jlynshep

I'm not sure if they have a floor plan for every ship, but I am going to be on the Fascination, and I just looked at the deck plans. They list the actual names, I beleive. I'm not sure, but it looks like it's the "America Piano Bar"

You can check for yourself at this link:

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=PA&icid=CC_Carnival%20Paradise_181

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

I am having my wedding Carnivals Paradise this April. I was wondering if anyone knows a name of a small bar near the dining room that everyone can meet at for some pre-dinner drinks. any help would be great. Thanks!

Im getting married in June on Carnival Paradise!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!!!

I'm trying to get all the small details in place right now too, so that's a great question.

Depending on your dining location, meaning the Destiny or Elation dining room, right downstairs on the Promenade is the Rotterdam Cigar Bar, which is a very relaxing place to meet before dinner if you don't mind the occasional secondhand. No one in my family smokes, but we'd still meet there for drinks when we were on the Paradise and then head right to dinner; it was a short walk. Honestly I didn't get too much of the smoke smell in there either.

Archived