Carnival Legend Room 7258 question

pattiebear

Leaving May 1st on legend and have room 7258. Booked it because the deck pics showed this great large balcony for a great price, but wondering about the area next to it. What is it? and please tell me it's not noisy:mad:

Any help would greatly be appreciated,first time trying Carnival and hope to not be bummed.

From what I have read it is a storeroom and not used very often or at least not too noisy if it is.

I have this room for the 3/13 sailing so I will let you know how it is when I get back but it seems to be a really popular room so I am sure others will post here also.

Had this cabin on our Legend cruise-I was told by our CCL rep that it was a laundry closet behind the room, not too sure about that because the steward kept bringing ice out of the room, but did not hear an ice machine, or any other noise from the room. What I loved about the cabin was the balcony! and the proximity to the aft stairs and elevator(again it never made any noise we could hear), taking me right up to the Lido coffee machine! What I did not like about the cabin was that if I was lying down on the bed close to the metal part of the bed, I could hear the disco, and that is weird, because ,as you can see it is a long way down to the disco. But sound travels through metal so don't try to sleep too close to the center of the bed. And enjoy, it's the best cabin on the ship!

Lol...we have this same room on Legend leaving 6/5. We had 6258 on the Spirit last year which is the same room but just a deck lower and loved it. The extra room on the balcony is great. There wasn't a lounge chair out there when we got on which I thought was odd--just two regular chairs but we asked the cabin steward and he had two brought up.We didn't have any noise problems. Hope you enjoy it also:)

Archived