ExOS Promenade rooms best view less noise

mamaza

I presume that closer to the entertainment bridge would be best if you felt like staying in your cabin and viewing the entertainment that took place there, but I'm not sure which cabins are closer to the bridge. Also, is that the same best place to see the parades and such.

I guess the noise issue comes into play also. We had a PR on MOS and the only time I heard real noise was during the day when they did announcements in the Promenade (jewelry auctions and such). But, I also know that one night we stayed at the pub and sang half the night and I can't imagine it was guiet for those with cabins above the pub at those occations.

Anyone with info or pictures to share????

thanks,

We were on Explorer in # 6281. The view for the parades was great and we did not notice any unusual noise. The window seat was nice and made the cabin seem larger.

This was our 1st Promenade Cabin and the one thing we did notice was that our cabin seemed to be warmer than inside cabins that we had stayed in.

You switching up?:confused::D
Nope, Karen. This is my son's Honeymoon & their 1st cruise, and it's one month before our cruise, and I wanted to make sure he had the best Promenade room he could get since that's the cabin type he chose. I had one once and it was too far from the bridge to see anything. We we still enjoyed the parade from there and the people watching. The bowed love seat in the window is great for napping, too.

Thanks for the response, everyone. 7281 is open and that is the closest I see to 7275 so I may move him from 7259 to there.

Thanks for the response, everyone. 7281 is open and that is the closest I see to 7275 so I may move him from 7259 to there.

opps, I meant 7295

Can anybody tell me exactly where the entertainment bridge is located? Thanks.

It spans the promenade (deck 5) with a staircase leading up to it. The staircase is not for the public. There are doors from the 6th deck on each side where the Officers and Cruise Director do their thing, enter and leave. Now I see it's in the area where the large section with no cabins on the Promenade sides of deck 6.

Archived