FLL HOTELS NEAR total wine

robgvic

The Embassy Suites is in front of that retail center but since I have not stayed there I don't know the amenities.

I did stay at the Hyatt North which is right on the side of that retail center and I took their complimentary shuttle to the airport and I think they had a shuttle to the port but to be honest it's about $10 cab to the port and much easier than waiting for everyone to board the shuttle and load it. Just walk up and tell them you want a cab and it's easier. They had free wifi in the room and there was a little 'business center' with 2 computers.

We always stay at Hyatt Place which is right next to the shopping center with Total Wine and Publix grocery. As stated by earlier poster they do have shuttle to and from the port, airport also. And free wifi in the facility. Very convenient location.

Where ever you choose, enjoy your stay and cruise.

We always stay at Hyatt Place which is right next to the shopping center with Total Wine and Publix grocery. As stated by earlier poster they do have shuttle to and from the port, airport also. And free wifi in the facility. Very convenient location.

Where ever you choose, enjoy your stay and cruise.

Is that the Hyatt Place Plantation or the Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport location??

Connie

Not an April Fool's joke..........

This is copied directly from the Hyatt Place website:

Beginning April 1, 2011, transportation to the Port Everglades (cruise port) will be $6/person. Service available for drop off only[

Might as well take a cab!

Archived