Lowest Sea Pass bill (Without OBC)...

Where's the fun in that? ;) Our lowest so far was about $1,500 ish :D and we had already prepaid all of our excursions :p

No kidding!! The lowest I've had was $900 on our first 7 day cruise, the last 12 day cruise it was over $2300 after our $500 obc. If you see me on a ship, you'll see me with a drink in hand.:D

Aubie

Thank you for posting, makes me feel better knowinbg i'm not the only one!

:cool:Try the opposite here--5 Day to Bermuda in May. So far have reservations for 5 at Chops--$125. Flowers delivered to room---$55. Two trays of wine and cheese in cabin----around $96----five additional bottles of wine and champagne-----around $200. Bottle of Champagne and strawberries in daughter and husbands cabin----around $45. Still have to order wine package, 10 bottles for 5 people for five nights. Heck--I've spent $1000 and have not even got on board yet. What is the sense of cruising if you don't spend money and enjoy yourselves.:cool:JACK IS SAILING AGAIN

Slightly off topic -- and please accept my apologies, as I am NOT trying to hijack the thread -- but some months ago there was a documentary on CNBC regarding a week on a Royal Caribbean cruise ... the host was "hyping" during the show the query as to whether or not RCL would "meet their target" in terms of alcohol sales during that week (I seem to remember that the RCL spokesperson would NOT confirm actual numbers, but he phrased it as "Just Missed The Target").

This seemed germaine to the subject at hand ... I'd sort of like to see that documentary again, wish I could remember more of the details.

Michael

We spent $0 once just because we challenged ourselves. We did use our coupons from our C&A booklets though for Internet, laundry and picture.

With on board credit of $540 we recently had a penny left in credit on our account. RCI credited it back to our credit card. :eek: This was just last month.

Gina

$47 for a family of four on a 7 day cruise. It is always under $100,

How do we do it? Well, we do not eat in specialty restaurants, we don't buy picutres, and we don't drink alcohol or gamble. We tip in CASH and we arrange excursions on-our-own. We are very satisfied with everything that is included, and do not feel deprived because we didn't buy into any extras.

i'm right there with you.... last time i went on a 4 day/3 night cruise and my bar tab alone was $165. LOL..dang alkie... (had to close one eye to hit the elevator button)....but this time will have my 13 year old son with me so will be a LOT different.

I am in awe.

My lowest seapass bill? Given that my bar tab alone was better than $200 on my last cruise, there's no way I'm posting it among you folks! :D

how in the world do you get onboard credit, especially in the amount of $540????

We spent $0 once just because we challenged ourselves. We did use our coupons from our C&A booklets though for Internet, laundry and picture.

With on board credit of $540 we recently had a penny left in credit on our account. RCI credited it back to our credit card. :eek: This was just last month.

Gina

Archived