Ritas fiesta reservation question

I am going on the allure In may. I was trying to make a reservation online for ritas fiesta but I was only given the option for without cocktails. Ten dollars.

I want to make it for with cocktails. Twenty dollars. Is this because they are booked for the with cocktails option?

I am twenty six, so obviously I can have the cocktails. This is my first cruise, and I am a bit confused.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Contact your Ta or Royal Carb. Talk to rep and book that way. Check your age on your ressie to make sure your age is right also. Have fun. It was OK.

Well last time I checked you had to be twenty one to drink. And I'm twenty six. Almost thirty lol. My age is fine. I asked my parents to try their reservation number and it didn't work for them either..and they are in their fifties! Lol

Do they seat you with others or just your party of, in my case, 2? Do you order off a menu or do they just bring out different foods? Is there a menu of any kind floating around here?

Thanks very much.

We were a party of two and requested to be seated at a table for two and were taken care of.

The menu is set. First, when you check in they place a wrist band on your wrist that contains three tabs. Each time that you want to order a drink you hand them a tab. The menu consists of chips, salsa and guacamole, an appetizer platter consisting of several different types of appetizers that are offered on the menu. The main course is chicken and steak fajitas and the dessert was a sample platter of three different desserts.

I am going on the allure In may. I was trying to make a reservation online for ritas fiesta but I was only given the option for without cocktails. Ten dollars.

I want to make it for with cocktails. Twenty dollars. Is this because they are booked for the with cocktails option?

I am twenty six, so obviously I can have the cocktails. This is my first cruise, and I am a bit confused.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

We have a large CC group on the March 27th sailing and from all the talk on the boards, the night we all agreed to meet filled up. First it was the "with drinks" and then a day or two later it was "without". So - they may simply be filled. The place looks like it holds about 50 people and they only offer the "Rita's Fiesta" party on certain nights. I had heard it was only one night, but later read it was up to three nights.

All other days you reserve it like a normal restaraunt and pay for the drnks seperate.

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone

Some friends were wanting to do this with us, but as they are travelling with a minor they do not seem to be able to book, even though they have selected the non-alcoholic option.

May I ask what the age limit is for children? I think their son is 11/12.

With many thanks

Marita

Well last time I checked you had to be twenty one to drink. And I'm twenty six. Almost thirty lol. My age is fine. I asked my parents to try their reservation number and it didn't work for them either..and they are in their fifties! Lol

It is possible the age is not filled in on your and your parents reservation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heres to hoping they forget to take a tab off my bracelet so I can get a extra one! Even though three sounds like alot, hope you can actually taste the tequila.

I was told they had fifteen different flavors!

Unfortunately they are pretty good in making sure that they get that tab everytime you order a drink. :D They were strong IMHO, so well worth the $20.

Brace yourself for the dancing on the Boardwalk and then limbo dancing to get back into the restaurant. :D

Great fun night with the cover charge also including a sombrero for the men and a twinkling necklace for the ladies. (Didn't bring the sombrero back, slightly too small and hard to pack!).

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how or at what point one can make reservations online for Rita's?

I am going on Brilliance in October. I can make a reservation for every restaurant BUT Ritas; it's not listed as all as an option.

I know I will be able to reserve once we're on the boat but it's the one dinner my traveling party is going to have together so I wanted to have the reservation set before we traveled.

Does anyone know how or at what point one can make reservations online for Rita's?

I am going on Brilliance in October. I can make a reservation for every restaurant BUT Ritas; it's not listed as all as an option.

I know I will be able to reserve once we're on the boat but it's the one dinner my traveling party is going to have together so I wanted to have the reservation set before we traveled.

Not sure if you can book it in advance; on Allure you could prebook the Rita's Fiesta party, but not a regular meal there. Hopefully someone will know the answer for sure regarding Brilliance. If you can't prebook, just head there soon after boarding to make the reservation and you almost certainly will be fine.

The Fiesta is actually what I am looking to book in advance but that's not an option. at least not right now. Hmmm.

Hopefully it'll pop up some time between now and October or else I'll give RCI a call.

Thanks for your help! :D

Archived