Glory 9268

westview1

My BF was price checking last night and called Carnival to see if they would match a lower price. Instead we took an upgrade from an 8A to an 8E. Our new room is by the elevators. My BF is concerned about noise from the elevators close by. Can anyone share with me their experience staying by the elevators on the Conquest class ship? Thanks!

We were on Liberty her sister ship.We were right next to an elevator and never heard the elevator. The only thing we did hear was stupid people yelling in the hallway at 3 am.:mad:

Thanks! Sorry about the rude people in the hallway. Some people have no regard for others. :eek:

haven't been on the Glory yet, but we just returned from the Victory-had cabin 9273-right by the elevators....no noises from the elevators but sometimes we heard people coming from the pool area to the elevators talking loud....not enough to deter us from booking on that deck again though...we are booked on the lido deck for the Glory in May!!! Love Love Love that location!!!! :)

Marsha

Archived