Red Sea Magic 31st. March 11 and Apologies

No2 son,DW and I are on this one on the 31st March any one else going?

We are in a suite, (Ooh Posh!) :). Not really it was cheapest way to get all 3 of us in a comfortable cabin.

We're glad to see that everything seems back on track as far as the itinerary is concerned. Obviously though our main concern was for the people of Egypt involved in the recent crisis and are glad to see things are slowly returning to some sort of normality.

Now on to the apologies.

The regulars on here will have been used to me being online here daily up until the middle of last year.

Anyway we went on holiday to Mexico in September and not long after our return DW managed to backhand a glass of Port Wine over the computer, the sugars did it the world of good and it dies in an alcoholic stupor a few minutes later.

Since then we have had no PC and no internet access until now when we got a new laptop yesterday.

So apologies to all for dropping off line suddenly with no explanation

Berwyn

Good to have you back Berwyn.

You certainly lead us a merry dance trying to figure out how to contact you. Some of the other regulars had me looking on Facebook where I think I found your wife, but with no way of making contact.

I think someone did manage to contact you eventually but never did put the reason for your disappearance, so I'm glad to hear it was nothing serious:eek:

Anyway, welcome back and look forward to your reviews etc in the future.

Janet:)

Thanks Janet.

It was really frustrating. I tried by using the internet on the phone but it was so slooow. DW did have a Facebook account but didn't use it. It was Linda that phoned me towards the end of last year to see if I was OK.

I'm glad to have internet back again.

Berwyn

Good to hear from you Berwyn - and to know all is well with you and that your absence was only down to 'technical issues'! :)

It won't be long until you're off on your next cruise, so you've clearly not fallen out with cruising (or us on here! :D ) so we'll look forward to hearing of your exploits and sharing our experiences again.

Welcome back! ;)

Good to hear from you Berwyn - and to know all is well with you and that your absence was only down to 'technical issues'! :)

It won't be long until you're off on your next cruise, so you've clearly not fallen out with cruising (or us on here! :D ) so we'll look forward to hearing of your exploits and sharing our experiences again.

Welcome back! ;)

Thanks Kruzseeka, I'm glad to be back it's been so frustrating with no PC or internet. You don't realise how much you depend on it these days untill you're without it.

I wouldn't mind, but it wasn't even my glass of Port. DW had put it down by the laptop and was worried someone might knock it over. As she reached for it she back handed it and knocked it over.

Berwyn

So glad to have you back from me as well ,,,,:D look forward to hearing all about your next cruise or anything else you report :p

ps. just realised that I am logged on hubby,s account ......Oooppps

mrs.c

Hi Mrs. c,

It's good to be back again. Don't worry i'll give full report from the cruise.

Berwyn

No2 son,DW and I are on this one on the 31st March any one else going?

We are in a suite, (Ooh Posh!) :). Not really it was cheapest way to get all 3 of us in a comfortable cabin.

We're glad to see that everything seems back on track as far as the itinerary is concerned. Obviously though our main concern was for the people of Egypt involved in the recent crisis and are glad to see things are slowly returning to some sort of normality.

Now on to the apologies.

The regulars on here will have been used to me being online here daily up until the middle of last year.

Anyway we went on holiday to Mexico in September and not long after our return DW managed to backhand a glass of Port Wine over the computer, the sugars did it the world of good and it dies in an alcoholic stupor a few minutes later.

Since then we have had no PC and no internet access until now when we got a new laptop yesterday.

So apologies to all for dropping off line suddenly with no explanation

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn Just noticing this post now. Glad nothing serious wrong - apart from the computer! :eek: Kind Regards. Mo. :)

Hi Berwyn Just noticing this post now. Glad nothing serious wrong - apart from the computer! :eek: Kind Regards. Mo. :)

Hi Mo, glad to be back. It's been really frustrating with no PC / internet.

I did manage to connect through my phone but it was so slow I couldn't do anything with it. Not one of these modern smartphones.

Berwyn

Archived