Wedding AND honeymooon

Hello Ladies!

I am just wondering what others have planned.. I still would like to go on a honeymoon even though I am having a destination wedding on the NCL Gem to Bermuda in June. We have 26 sailing with us and I would like a little time for just my new Hubby and I.

Opinions/plans/insight please?!:)

As broke as we are over this wedding, in my mind this is NOT a honeymoon and we will have one even if it's not right away. I'm trying to get us on the Oasis of the Seas as we've never been on a mega ship before.

I agree- with the kids along it didn't feel like a honeymoon but I wouldn't change that for a thing. I have a business trip coming up in a couple of months to Montreal. We've never been before so I am taking new hubby along and flying in a couple days early for us to have some nice alone-time in a beautiful city.

we absolutely loved our wedding & wouldn't do anything different! we do feel as though we didn't have a "real" honeymoon so we're looking into a cruise this april... hopefully we'll be booking tonight actually! 10 nights in the caribbean... unfortunately it's on Princess hahahaha hope i'm not bored like last april! :p

We are a group of 15 sailing on the Carnival Pride in May. I just booked our "honeymoon" going to Bermuda on Celebrity Summit in August. We are also going to Disney for a week in October so that might be our honeymoon too if I can my honey to wear the bride & groom mouse ear hats. :D

Archived