A Few Destiny Questions

Sauer-kraut

A wedding party & guests will be sailing on the Destiny and rather than PAYING for a cocktail party where half the participants don't drink alcohol I thought I'd ask where a group can assemble and sort of 'do their own thing' as a get together.

1. Is there an email address for the events coordinator for the Destiny?

2. What area on the ship in the public areas would be a good place to meet up for a wedding party and guests (the wedding is at a port but the family would like to meet all the other people who are attending in an informal setting), either for sail-away or for an evening gathering at a lounge or soemthing. At this point I think there are about 20 cabins reserved so I figure arond 40 people (this can change as the cruise is in July). As I have never been on the Destiny I'd appreciate help here.

3. How difficult would it be to set up a onetime group luncheon with the Maitre 'd in a MDR? (Regular lunch dining nothing extra for the group except sitting in the same area.)

Thanks in advance! :D

Archived