Don't miss Mazatlan Frank's Tour

shellysh

Frank's tour is great!!! It was definitely the highlight of my cruise. He showed us places that you would never see on your own. He is a genuine nice person. The lunch at Tony's on the beach was great. Wish I could return tomorrow!

Shelly

Was this a tour you set up through him directly or was it a shore excursion set up thru cruise line? If you set it up directly, how do you get in touch with them, what did you do on the tour, how long was it, cost, etc.? We tried to book Randi's horses in Mazatlan, but she was already at capacity, so are looking for something else. We have 2 teenage daughters ~ would they also enjoy it or be bored?

Thanks~

Was this a tour you set up through him directly or was it a shore excursion set up thru cruise line? If you set it up directly, how do you get in touch with them, what did you do on the tour, how long was it, cost, etc.? We tried to book Randi's horses in Mazatlan, but she was already at capacity, so are looking for something else. We have 2 teenage daughters ~ would they also enjoy it or be bored?

Thanks~

You can book directly with him. His website is .mazatlan-frank dot com. I think you can figure it out. I booked with him and he worked with Randi so that I could do both on a day. Maybe he can work with Randi and see if she has cancellations. I hope you can work it out. I've heard so many good things about Randi. I know Frank and Randi are good friends.

Thanks~

You can book directly with him. His website is .mazatlan-frank dot com. I think you can figure it out. I booked with him and he worked with Randi so that I could do both on a day. Maybe he can work with Randi and see if she has cancellations. I hope you can work it out. I've heard so many good things about Randi. I know Frank and Randi are good friends.

Sorry I haven't gone yet so I can't answer your other questions. I know though that Frank is the nicest man. I can't wait to meet him.

Archived