Pools on the Jewel

Cruisin Pat

We will be cruisin on the NCL Jewel next week, I was wondering if the pools on the Jewel are heated? I read somewhere on these boards that on the All Acess Nicklelodeon cruise that the pools were heated. Was this because so many children on board?:confused:

Pools on the Jewel were heated in January, there was often steam rising up from them the first and last day. :D

Pools on the Jewel were heated in January, there was often steam rising up from them the first and last day. :D

Interesting. I thought that the pools were empied every evening and refilled in the AM. Makes it pretty hard to heat daily

Pool temperature on the Jewel, like other NCL ships, are heated & kept regulated between 80 and 82 degree F, maybe 84 degree (which is usually displayed on the ship's onboard navigational info-channel. But it's been turned off or not working for the past 2 cruises/weeks) and when it's cool or cold outside, you will see steaming rising near the surface.

The Jazz. will be bubbling with a lot more steam, temperature kept close to 100 degree or so - on the Jewel & other NCL ships.

Just remember to bring your blue towels when it's colder to keep warm once you come out of the pool - we also took our bath robes along. :p

Happy cruising !! :D

Pool temperature on the Jewel, like other NCL ships, are heated & kept regulated between 80 and 82 degree F, maybe 84 degree (which is usually displayed on the ship's onboard navigational info-channel. But it's been turned off or not working for the past 2 cruises/weeks) and when it's cool or cold outside, you will see steaming rising near the surface.

The Jazz. will be bubbling with a lot more steam, temperature kept close to 100 degree or so - on the Jewel & other NCL ships.

Just remember to bring your blue towels when it's colder to keep warm once you come out of the pool - we also took our bath robes along. :p

Happy cruising !! :D

I don't believe heated pools are fleet-wide. We've been on the Dawn and the Sky and the main pools were definitely NOT heated ;)

Dawn cruises not heated, this past December on the Gem, also not heated (could have made the outdor spaces a little more usable).....

hoping for heated pools on the Jewel this go round :)

I'll take a guess in that it will be heated. Like others have said, it was definitely heated when we sailed the Cruise To Nowhere a few weeks ago with wind chills in the teens... huge puffs of steam rising off the water... and several people in the pool.. enjoy!

I'll take a guess in that it will be heated. Like others have said, it was definitely heated when we sailed the Cruise To Nowhere a few weeks ago with wind chills in the teens... huge puffs of steam rising off the water... and several people in the pool.. enjoy!

Thanks!!!!!

Archived