Carnival Triumph Past, Present, and Future!!!

Drydock is schedules from NOW until Oct. 4th, 2008...(however, Im hearing that MAY have changed)

here is what John Heald told me what would be done!

1.When the ship enters dry dock the Carnival triumph will receive upgraded furniture, new carpeting and new shows ! The Seaside Theatre will also be very special and will add so much to the ship, especially at night with movies and concerts under the stars.

Hope that helps!:)

Drydock is schedules from NOW until Oct. 4th, 2008...(however, Im hearing that MAY have changed)

1.When the ship enters dry dock the Carnival triumph will receive upgraded furniture, new carpeting and new shows ! The Seaside Theatre will also be very special and will add so much to the ship, especially at night with movies and concerts under the stars.

What did you hear that has changed about the Dry Dock?:confused:

do you know , if they are doing the SPA cabins as well?

or was that just a little rumor that got out of control...LOL:o

Carolina,

Did you see the picture of the spa deck with balconies on it?? not sure if was future plans or present but definitely showed balconies on our rooms:confused: we can hope if not I am just happy to be moved up!!!

It is still showing oceanview spa over on the Carnival Website.

I know my daughter is excited either way.

SO floor to ceiling windows and more space , will work as well

Plus , she will be close to all the kids activities , :)

so

perhaps she will participate this year ,

and I can worry less . Wouldnt that be a nice Birthday Present :D

This is the first I have heard of the Spa Cabins on the Triumph....and I have been following her drydock bery closely since March!:eek:

I know Destiny (a sister ship) just came out of dry dock and haven't heard anything about those cabins.

Do you guys have cabins on the Spa Deck? To the best of my knowledge, its common to have cabins on the Spa Deck, however, they are not the special "Spa Cabins" with all the amenities like what is found on the Splendor and Dream

This is the first I have heard of the Spa Cabins on the Triumph....and I have been following her drydock bery closely since March!:eek:

I know Destiny (a sister ship) just came out of dry dock and haven't heard anything about those cabins.

Do you guys have cabins on the Spa Deck? To the best of my knowledge, its common to have cabins on the Spa Deck, however, they are not the special "Spa Cabins" with all the amenities like what is found on the Splendor and Dream

yes, we have a cabin on spa deck on Triumph. It says it is a oceanview family stateroom w/ floor to ceiling windows. there has been rumor & I saw a deckplan someone posted that shows possibility of balconies on these cabins. We cannot find anyone who actually knows if this was part of the drydock work:confused:

We will be on the Triumph for Thanksgiving. Would love to hear from anyone that has been on since drydock. We will be in balcony room 7338 and would love to know anything about the room or area.

Thank you so very much!!!!

I called Carnival earlier this afternoon to inquire about the Triumph and some of their Fantasy class ships. Although I'm leaning towards booking the Triumph, I am curious about the Fantasy class as they are the only ships with the Waterworks. Since we're taking the kids on the trip, we want to make sure they have a fantastic time. I do understand that Camp Carnival on the Triumph is great. I'll just copy and paste below the email I sent to my mom and my MIL regarding the conversation I had with the Carnival rep.

Talked to him today about the Triumph and other Fantasy Class Ships. He said the Triumph is in dry dock and they’re getting:

·Seaside Theatre

·New carpeting

·New bedding

·Flat Screen T.V.s

He also noted that the Camp Carnival on the Triumph is phenomenal (I’d read that on a cruise website as well). The ship already has a waterslide. It will not be getting the Waterworks water park, only the Fantasy Class Ships will get the Waterworks upgrade.

He said the Imagination and the Inspiration already have the Waterworks as well as the refurbishments listed under the bullets above. He told me he was on the Imagination last week and it was so fun and very nice.

Other Fantasy Class ships scheduled for dry dock:

·Ecstasy September 09

·Fantasy Now

·Elation February 09

·Paradise December 08

·Sensations January 09

·Fascination December 09

Basically, all but the Ecstasy and Fascination will be refurbished by the time we plan to sail in May 09. The Fantasy class are the older ships. The newer ships will get Seaside Theatre when they dry dock.

I told him I would call him when we finalized our plans to book with him. He told me that if the price goes down subsequent to booking, he can adjust the price of the room, give an onboard credit, or upgrade if we call.

Bummer then ...

looks like no Balconies for the Spa cabins then

Only upgrade that will be noticeable will be a Seaside Theatre .

Oh well, it is still a cruise

and those spa cabins still have the floor to ceiling windows ,

so that is a plus ;)

When I checked the carnival site, they are now showing the Spa deck all balcony's:)

When I checked the carnival site, they are now showing the Spa deck all balcony's:)

I noticed that all the deck plans are changed

pretty interesting set up

you know , The picture for the spa cabins shows balcony

but when you click on the cabin ...it takes you to oceanview still

and it is showing as a family oceanview cabin

I wonder if they are having a few bugs with the system

Archived