Eurodam VA5194 aft question

LarryF

We were just upgraded from a VH catagory to VA5194 aft Veranda! Can anyone tell me anything about this cabin? Is the balcony deeper than others? What furniture is on the Verandah? Is there any difference in the cabin than other Deluxe Veranda cabins?

Alway wanted to try an aft cabin. I've heard the noise from the wake is loud, but don't think that would bother us...

Thanks,

Larry

We were just upgraded from a VH catagory to VA5194 aft Veranda! Can anyone tell me anything about this cabin? Is the balcony deeper than others? What furniture is on the Verandah? Is there any difference in the cabin than other Deluxe Veranda cabins?

Alway wanted to try an aft cabin. I've heard the noise from the wake is loud, but don't think that would bother us...

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Larry, this is VA 5192 on the Eurodam provided by CC member DizzyDallasDi

Your stateroom should be the exact same.

VA 5192 Deluxe Verandah Outside Stateroom (Aft Stateroom) Deck 5 Verandah Deck

[

sm_VA-5192-3_DizzyDallasDi.jpg--sm_VA-5192_DizzyDallasDi.jpg

[

sm_VA-5192-2_DizzyDallasDi.jpg

[

sm_VA-5192-4_DizzyDallasDi.jpg

[

This is VA 5192 on the Eurodam. It’s an aft cabin with a fabulous view of the wake. I spent hours and hours on my balcony being mesmerized by it. I loved my stateroom and would book it again in a heartbeat.

Joanie

It is basically a find the ship, then the deck, then the stateroom type of thing Larry.

I am always open to new ideas on how to make things easier for my fellow CC members, so if you can think of anything that would make searching easier... No scripts though please, I will do my best to improve the site.

Glad to be of help:)

Joanie

Archived