How long before cruise for excursions

Hi everyone, about how long before your cruise sails can you look at specific excursions linked through your reservation? I guess the same applies to purchasing wine packages, flowers in the room, etc ... I cruise in 90 days and still can't access that.

My Alaska cruise starts on May 13, and I was able to book my excursions last October, and MTD reservations opened about 2 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for drink packages to open.

Please be aware of a glitch that started when RCI redesigned their website. You cannot access the Pre-Cruise Planner through the Countdown to Cruise. Instead, log in, go to the RCI homepage, click on Before You Board, and click on Pre-Cruise Planner.

My Alaska cruise starts on May 13, and I was able to book my excursions last October, and MTD reservations opened about 2 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for drink packages to open.

Please be aware of a glitch that started when RCI redesigned their website. You cannot access the Pre-Cruise Planner through the Countdown to Cruise. Instead, log in, go to the RCI homepage, click on Before You Board, and click on Pre-Cruise Planner.

Weird, I did that and now it is saying advanced reservations are not available for my sailing. What gives!

:mad: We are going on a British Isles cruise in June. I called RCL because there were only 2 excursions posted for that cruise. RCL told me that they were having trouble getting excursions in Europe. It could be April before they are posted or it might even be that they are not available until we get on board ship. This iritates me because I do not want to wait until we get on board because I want everything planned out before we go. It is such a waste of time to stand in line and get excursions.

Archived