Hmmmm......

So on Saturday I booked the 8/27/11 sailing of the Dream. Today, I called and had them add the pre-paid gratuities. When I look at my booking, I see the gratuities added and a credit for the same amount. Hmmmmm...
Looks/sounds like a deal to me..!! :) Really 'special' if they don't charge you for it!!! ;)

Sounds like this is exactly what it is....watch your next credit card statement..

Used my debit card to book. There has been no charge and I didn't give a card number to the person I spoke to. He specifically asked if I wanted to pay at that point or just leave it on the balance of the cruise.

Used my debit card to book. There has been no charge and I didn't give a card number to the person I spoke to. He specifically asked if I wanted to pay at that point or just leave it on the balance of the cruise.

Pre-paid means you PAY BEFORE the actual cruise. Otherwise they are added to your S&S card and you pay at the end.

Pre-paid means you PAY BEFORE the actual cruise. Otherwise they are added to your S&S card and you pay at the end.

I understand what prepay means. I have prepaid the last 5 cruises I have been on. To clarify, he asked if I wanted to pay while on the phone with him or leave it added in the balance owed on the cruise. I chore to leave it in the balance and pay at a later date. When I view my booking, I see the charges added into "fees, taxes & other charges" and then a credit of $140 under payments applied.

call and ask, that's the only way to be certain... it would be nice to get away with a steal.. but it would really suck to have this sprung on you at the last minute. Therefore, you might want to check on it so that you don't have to spend addt'l money later on because someone made a mistake.

Archived