Grand Cayman Beach Bar?

SeaWatch

Anyone know of a great beach bar on GC?

You should check in the Ports of Call forum under Cayman Islands. Lots of info there. When we are there we usaully go to Royal Palms. Good Luck on your search!!

We loved Royal Palms.You can walk there if you want but then the chairs might be all gone. We took a cab there and walked back. Here is what we did with the web cam. We told our kids (here back in MN) to watch the web cam at a certain time and we will be sitting at a table having lunch and waving at them. It worked they thought that that was so cool. I don't remember that the time difference was but that is easy to look up. GOOD TIMES.

Been to Calico Jack's and Royal Palm and weren't big fans of either - just way packed IMO. So this time, wife and I stepped off the tender, found a local liquor store, got a cab to Royal Palm, took a walk to a quiet spot on the beach and relaxed with our drinks. We had a great time and saved a bunch of $$ too!

Thanks....looks like Calico Jacks might br fun.

We enjoyed Calico Jacks. Yes the beach was packed (5 ships in that day) but it just made for a good time. Got to know our "neighbors" on both sides of us on the beach. The jerk chicken lunch was great!

We went on a cruise last year, and loved Cayman Island so much that my DH and I just returned from our 23rd anniversary to Cayman Island... We stayed at a hotel right down the beach from the Royal Palms, but found ourselves going down there many times!!! We rented a car so we went all over the island, weren't too impressed with Calico Jacks, Rum Point was OK, but we also enjoyed Kaibo. But Royal Palms would definitely be our favorite.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you tell me where on 7 mile beach Calico Jack's is? We may be doing a Dolphin encounter, and then heading to beach. Both Dolphin areas are towards the North end of the Island, so wondering if what the closest beach hangout would be?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived