Fare viewer keeps saying session expired

bunchesofun

I've kept checking for rate changes, but today I get to the part where you pick your cabin and it defaults to "session has expired" and won't go any further. Anyone else having this problem. By the way today was my final payment day and it has been paid in full.

Okay, I tried with Internet Explorer (I usually use Foxfire) and I didn't get the expiration message BUT when I try and book a senior fare it no longer lets me choose the cabin, it defaults to the sign in information page. Maybe that's because we're 74 days out now...

Ah the computer bug fairy strikes again! No- haven't had those problems today. Are you sure that the senior rate allows you to chose a cabin? Many of them don't.

I booked back in January, picked my cabin, and have upgraded twice using the fare viewer to check what was available.

I booked back in January, picked my cabin, and have upgraded twice using the fare viewer to check what was available.

Where do you go to check the fare viewer? What's the address?

Archived