High Tea

phinn

Sis and I just got back from the Century and for the first time, we went to the High Tea served in Murano on the sea day. For $25pp ($19 if you opt out of the champagne) we were served champagne with strawberries followed by finger sandwiches, pastries, macaroons (oh my, they melted in your mouth), scones and the finale was candy. All this with your own choice of tea served in it's own teapot by staff (Dimitri for us) while four lovely ladies played classical music on the violin and cello. I would not have thought this was my style, but I have to admit, it was well worth the price and it really did make us feel special for awhile. Hardest part was that it went from 2:30 to 4:00pm and we had 6:00pm dinner seating... Our poor waiter thought we didn't like the food because all we ordered for dinner was shrimp cocktail and a baked potato. We were stuffed!! If you are looking for something different to try onboard, may I recommend this.

Archived