Reservations for specialty restaurant

Where do you make reservations for a specialty restaurant while onboard ship? I have a "dinner for two" coupon but it states we have to wait until we board to book. Do you go to the restaurant itself? Thanks for the help.

You can book at the restaurant or on your stateroom tv. MAke sure you don't have to book the dinner on a port day. We had a credit for dinner from our online travel website and it had to be on a port day. We also had to go to guest services 3 times on day 7 to get them to post the credit so if it doesn't show up by day 6, go then because the lines on day 7 are crazy.

You can book at the restaurant or on your stateroom tv. MAke sure you don't have to book the dinner on a port day. We had a credit for dinner from our online travel website and it had to be on a port day. We also had to go to guest services 3 times on day 7 to get them to post the credit so if it doesn't show up by day 6, go then because the lines on day 7 are crazy.

That's where we got our coupons from. We're hoping to get to the ship bright and early so we probably won't have access to our cabin when we board. So I guess it's right to the restaurant when we get onboard. Thanks for the info.

Where do you make reservations for a specialty restaurant while onboard ship? I have a "dinner for two" coupon but it states we have to wait until we board to book. Do you go to the restaurant itself? Thanks for the help.

We've actually had friends who have encountered this and their approach was unique. If they couldn't get the reservation in short order by a call or visit to the restaurant upon boarding, they just go to the restaurant when they wanted, added it to the stateroom and then had them apply the coupon at a later date. It worked for them, but I would try the restaurant first thing when you are just on board. It is in their interest to make sure that you get booked. And grab a menu while you are there, they have white paper copies to take.

Archived