Solstice Cabin 1044 question

musicmom3

We have reserved cabin 1044 for an upcoming trip. It seems to be a desireable cabin, from what I read here. I'm just wondering if it's weird to be facing backwards-in other words, to be able to see where you are and where you've been, but not where you are going because of the angled deck. We spend a lot of time on the balcony and in the cabin because it's restful. Is it okay to not be able to see forward? A big verandah is nice, of course, but we are just going to use the space for breakfast and relaxing, not parties or anything. Would appreciate some opinions...thanks in advance!

You are just on a slight angle - you still will be able to see forward nearly as well as back, you just lose a few degrees of view forward. It will not seem odd at all and you will not feel like you are facing backwards.

You will be fine facing backwords. If anyone traveling does get sea sick then take the precautions before hand cause you do feel the ship moving a little more in the back. I prefer the back of the ship for the wonderful panaramic view of leaving port.

You will be fine facing backwords. If anyone traveling does get sea sick then take the precautions before hand cause you do feel the ship moving a little more in the back. I prefer the back of the ship for the wonderful panaramic view of leaving port.

They are actually towards the front of the ship. Their balcony just is slightly angled towards the back, but not enough to have a major impact on the views.

Archived