Princess To Hawaii

GOcanucksGO

All I can say is check prices REGULARLY!!!! We booked close to a year in advance for Hawaii and before final payment we got two price drops totaling over $900. The first one was 200+ and the second one, which I just happened to check prices late one night and got a 600+ drop!! That was exciting!

I agree - watch the price! When the price goes down, call your TA or the cruise line and ask them to adjust your invoice and e-mail it to you. If the price goes back up, your lower price is locked.

Just don't wait to see if it goes down more - till the day of the final payment you can adjust your price as many times as it changes.

There's no way to know if a price will drop. You have to make sure that you're comfortable paying the current price just in case it doesn't swing your way. That being said, I've never quit looking for those price drops and I've been lucky a few times.

Good luck and I hope it drops for you......That's always so exciting!

Check often, and everyday as it gets closer. We booked through a TA...for the same cruise...an EE Guarantee (OV). We checked princess and our TA's price every day a cpl times a day...for one day only we caught our TA's suite price a full 6k cheaper than princess or any other web site. So we grabbed it...this was 2 weeks before sailing...(this week). The next day even our TA's price matched princess' at 6k more for the suite....so now we have full suite bene's and should enjoy a much nicer experience in a large room...all because we were diligent in checking prices...I love saving money!

I dont want to sound cheap but,

our cruise is March 2012 and its a mini for 3...I was just curious if they will be a price drop for the cruise fair now untill final payment???

Thanks

For our cruise last November, we had a lovely $500 price drop. For this upcoming November cruise to Hawaii, there has been a price drop already (for minis from $2895 to $2645...). I am still hoping for another one.... :D

If you do find a fare drop, and get your booking refared to the lower rate, don't stop checking. On more than one occasion, I have gotten at least 2 fare reductions on a cruise.

It really is worth a quick daily check.

I dont want to sound cheap but,

our cruise is March 2012 and its a mini for 3...I was just curious if they will be a price drop for the cruise fair now untill final payment???

Thanks

Hate your screen name. ;) Kidding. (You know)

But really... the price is going to change many times from now til then. Book what you're happy with and then keep watching for changes. Personally I think the cruise industry has to increase fares for the cost of fuel (which they're reluctant to do). So.. no fuel surcharge.. just an increase in the cruise fare.

Archived