Cave Tubing - shoes and belongings

LVMullet

Have read so much info my head is swimming. Did I read that you had to

cross a small stream before treking to the tubing area and if so do you

need something on your feet to cross. Where are water shoes needed.I

would think you would want runners for the trek part. What happens to your change of clothes/money/belongings while tubing?

Thanks in advance

You should wear water shoes for all of the trip, even the walking part.

You leave your clothes, shoes and towel on the bus. You gather your tubes and walk to the river during which you do cross the river. I seem to remember crossing at about the same point where we got out after the tubing. I kept my money etc in one of those waterproof containers around my neck. Once you are finished, you go back to the bus and gather your clothes. There is a small restroom where you can change if you want.

I wore my swimsuit from the ship as there wasn't really time to change before you start your walk.

You should wear water shoes for all of the trip, even the walking part.

You leave your clothes, shoes and towel on the bus. You gather your tubes and walk to the river during which you do cross the river. I seem to remember crossing at about the same point where we got out after the tubing. I kept my money etc in one of those waterproof containers around my neck. Once you are finished, you go back to the bus and gather your clothes. There is a small restroom where you can change if you want.

I wore my swimsuit from the ship as there wasn't really time to change before you start your walk.

We are doing this tour next month and were wondering if you brought your passport with you or is your cruise card enough? We have Keen shoes to wear, but wondering what else we may need to take with us. Would love any imput anyone may have about this. This is the first time that we are doing a tour without booking through the cruise ship--not the real brave type.

Archived