What would you do? Nachi vs Mr. Sancho's

Cruisin Christi

I have been flip flopping around with this for the past 2 months.

We are a group of 4, all adults. Personally I wanted to go to Nachi because of the restricted number of people they let in and the fact that it is quiet and relaxing. BUT...I am traveling with my sister in law who made it very clear she does NOT want to just sit on a beach all day. I showed her that she could do extras at Nachi and she seemed okay with that. I was happy and she seemed happy.

Now days have passed and I feel GUILTY! That is just my personality. I think there is more for her to choose from at Mr. Sancho's and that I might enjoy the music and lively atmosphere myself. The only issue I have with Mr. Sancho's is the water toys that will be blocking my ocean view. And that really isn't a deal breaker, just a small price to pay to make everyone happy.

The food options look close at both locations, only Mr. Sancho's is all you can eat all day and Nachi is 3 courses. I don't think we are going to be eating much anyway.

Basically, she will have ATV's, horseback riding, tequila tasting...and much more to choose from at Mr. Sancho's. And while she if off running around on vacation I can still sit in the shade by the beach and be lazy.

Do you all think I should give up Nachi now that she said it was fine or just book Nachi and let her deal with the options they offer as extra's? (after reading the above)

The water toys don't block your view unless you sit right in front of them. They are to the far left... 3/4 of the rest of the beach is an unobstructed view. Here are a few pics. To give you an idea of the layout, my cabana was in front of the boat when I took the pic.

A lot of parents chose to sit near the aquatic park. We chose to sit far away from it...

200656_10150097928846330_706771329_6831748_3379384_n.jpg

200573_10150097930236330_706771329_6831760_7676465_n.jpg196576_10150097929411330_706771329_6831755_1869331_n.jpg

vanityfur- will they let me move a lounger over to the table area so I can lay in the shade? Or are there lounge chairs in the shade somewhere?

I have no idea. I do know you could easily just rent a cabana that day if no one has them booked... The cabanas are definitely worth it. We loved ours.

I don't know of any shaded area. But, I doubt they would care if you move a lounger.

I have a pic of the swim-up bar. But, it takes forever to put it on here. It's really nice. It is pretty big, too. They also have a set of swing chairs at the bar to sit in, too.

Thank you very much.

I think we decided against the cabana because we are a party of four and we didn't want to spend 'that much'. I don't care for extra's but everyone else wants to ATV or jet ski, so that is where they want to spend the extra $.

I ended up emailing beach tours

Christi,

I understand, i do the same exact thing myself!

You can have your lounge chairs undet an umbrella.

I will make sure to let Mr Sanchos know about your needs

Thanks!

Ericka

On Mar 6, 2011, at 10:15 AM, Custom 1 <custom1@example.com> wrote:

>

>

> Name: Christi

> E-mail: kckm03@yahoo.com

>

> Comment: I would like to know if I reserve the all inclusive package at Mr. Sancho's will I be able to make sure that I have lounge chairs under a palapa or umbrella? I want to lay in the shade, not sit in a plastic chair in the shade.

>

> Thanks in advance.

As for the pool/swim up bar, I was just curious.

Archived