Port Canaveral - Disney Market Place

PregnantCruiser

I'll be on the Jewel at the end of March which stops in Port Canaveral. We'd like to go to Disney Market Place/Downtown Disney for the day. What's the best way to do this? Rent a car? Is there a shuttle? It's about an hour's drive each way, right?

Thanks for any help or suggestions. I tried looking on the Florida Ports Board and didn't find much.

Thanks!

I'll be on the Jewel at the end of March which stops in Port Canaveral. We'd like to go to Disney Market Place/Downtown Disney for the day. What's the best way to do this? Rent a car? Is there a shuttle? It's about an hour's drive each way, right?

Thanks for any help or suggestions. I tried looking on the Florida Ports Board and didn't find much.

Thanks!

The best way, IMO, is to rent a car. Estimated driving time is 1¼-1½ hours via SR 528. Have quarters handy for tolls and stay to the right when you see a toll both. There may be shuttles to Disney, but I'm not aware of any that go to Downtown Disney.

Thnaks Vic. How do rental cars work at this port? Will I have to take a cab to the rental agency? Can you tell me what the closest agency is? Thanks for your help!

Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty/Dollar and Entreprise are all here and will shuttle you to/from the ship. All are close.

Archived