Nachi is totallly booked

tkabrk

We tried to make our reservations today at Nachi and they were totally booked (bummer). Next suggestion? We are a family of three with a 16 year old that would like to rent a wave runner. Husband wants a massage. I want a nice pool/beach with a nice bar service. thank you.

We tried to make our reservations today at Nachi and they were totally booked (bummer). Next suggestion? We are a family of three with a 16 year old that would like to rent a wave runner. Husband wants a massage. I want a nice pool/beach with a nice bar service. thank you.

Do you mind me asking what day is booked? We are booked in April and am just curious if our beach is going to be full that day! LOL

Sounds like (shudder) Spring Break! Expect thousands! I like Paradise Beach (about a 15- minute taxi ride, decent price). It's not A/I, but has a great beach, a pool, clean restrooms, good restaurant/bar, beach chairs and umbrellas, and plenty of water activities (for extra). Food and drinks were pretty cheap. I always go there....but I NEVER cruise over Spring Break anymore!

There was a time......late 80's to late 90's where we cruised the last week of March every year. Great weather, wonderful destinations, and good prices! Cruising has become so popular that I won't cruise Spring Break again! Got tired of drunk HS and college kids banging on cabin doors in the middle of the night!

Mr Sancho's is right next to Nachi, they do have all inclusive or pay as you go, the all inclusive is or seems more private area vs the pay as you go area. Enjoy regaurdless!!

Noticed the Wyndham resort last week and it looked very nice.

The hotel is very nice, and the pools are nice at the Wyndham, but the beach was a complete disappointment. It was rocky and very obviously wasn't being maintained very well by the staff. (Seaweed everywhere.)

The food was okay, typical 'bar food' selection at the snack bar -- hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, nachos.

The drinks were also a huge disappointment. I didn't have one drink all day that I actually finished/enjoyed. :(

Nachi is always first choice, but I'd definitely go for Mr. Sanchos, Paradise Beach, or any of the other all-inclusive places before going to the Wyndham again.

The hotel is very nice, and the pools are nice at the Wyndham, but the beach was a complete disappointment. It was rocky and very obviously wasn't being maintained very well by the staff. (Seaweed everywhere.)

The food was okay, typical 'bar food' selection at the snack bar -- hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, nachos.

The drinks were also a huge disappointment. I didn't have one drink all day that I actually finished/enjoyed. :(

Nachi is always first choice, but I'd definitely go for Mr. Sanchos, Paradise Beach, or any of the other all-inclusive places before going to the Wyndham again.

Well I had just seen it while heading back to pier on the Fury Catamaran excursion and ask a crew member what beach it was.. But I was looking from a great distance and i've never been there. I will say I have been to Paradise but it has been 4 years but remember it was nice and before they got a pool.

Archived