What is the "See ya real soon" show on Dream?

txcruise75

It is a big character meet and greet. We did it on the Wonder and got our pictures with a lot of the characters. It was a great opportunity given they were all in one place and the lines were not long at all because there were so many characters to choose from.

It is a big character meet and greet. We did it on the Wonder and got our pictures with a lot of the characters. It was a great opportunity given they were all in one place and the lines were not long at all because there were so many characters to choose from.

I have heard the Dream only has a few characters. I wish they had more like the Wonder and magic ones I have read about

I have heard the Dream only has a few characters. I wish they had more like the Wonder and magic ones I have read about

Where did you hear that? My DS said he saw more characters on the Dream than the Wonder. :rolleyes:

Where did you hear that? My DS said he saw more characters on the Dream than the Wonder. :rolleyes:

I have read many TR's on Dis and they all are saying that the Till we meet again party is a bit of a disappointment compared to the Magic's and Wonders. Only a few character. Maybe 6 or 8? I think Daisy and Donald, Chip and Dale, Mickey and Minnie, and perhaps Goofy and Pluto? I still will be excited to see it. I also heard the Dream has 2 showing of this party.

Was on the Dream March 3-6 and saw LOTS of characters. Probably even more than Wonder in 2009. Happy Sailing!

............____ /../__ /../_____

............l O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.l

.______ |O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O|___________

.\*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*/

..\........Disney Dream - Bahamas............./

...\ .................................................../

~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~

}><((((º>`·..·`·..·`·...}><((((º>. , . .·`·.. }><((((º>`·..·`·..·`·...}><((((º>

I have read many TR's on Dis and they all are saying that the Till we meet again party is a bit of a disappointment compared to the Magic's and Wonders. Only a few character. Maybe 6 or 8? I think Daisy and Donald, Chip and Dale, Mickey and Minnie, and perhaps Goofy and Pluto? I still will be excited to see it. I also heard the Dream has 2 showing of this party.

Agreed. Was on a back to back from feb 27th to march 6th. Only 6 characters. On Wonder & Magic, used to be staircase full of disney characters movies, from lion king to mickey.Now you get mickey,minnie,daysie,pluto, chip/dale, and on march 5th we got goofie, wich was not available on the first "see you real soon" show we attended, march 2nd.

There is no "magic" or special effect like before, those characters are presented to us via staircase, after they do a photo session for about 20 minutes where we line up for opportunites, then they show a little movie of that cruise with people having fun in kids clubs & on aquaduck( no more kids graduation on the theater like on magic/dream, this seems to replace that), then they all (5 or 6) gathered on staircase again for us to take picture of them, and confitti comes down from ceiling. No lights flashing, no surprises, for have been on 6 previous disney cruise, the dream "sea you real soon" is not as spectacular as the one we had before. This was our 7th & 8th disney cruise, it did not retain us from booking for next year of course but, it would be nice that they retuned it to be like it is/used to be on magic & wonder.

• 1 month later...
Is this worth going to? Is this a show or character meet and greet?

Read on these boards somewhere that the Character Dance Party is better than the See Ya Real Soon Party?

:D 10/02/2011 Dream a little dream...

Archived