I signed the waiver online , now what?

I signed the waivers online for the flow rider , wall climbing . So, it means that I just show up and make the line for the flow ride ,or I still need to go like to the promenade so they can stamp the sea pass. Thank s, i am just trying to find the benefits of signing that online . Thanks :D

I signed the waivers online for the flow rider , wall climbing . So, it means that I just show up and make the line for the flow ride ,or I still need to go like to the promenade so they can stamp the sea pass. Thank s, i am just trying to find the benefits of signing that online . Thanks :D

I didn't even know you could sign the waiver online. Can you do it for your children as well? Is it on the RCI site or part of the online check-in?

Thanks.

The Advantage of filling out your waivers On Line will be seen when you arrive at the Flow Rider/ Zip Line /Rock Wall. There can sometimes be a long line of people who didn't pre sign up.

You won't wait in that line though. You just walk up to the counter, and they will scan your Sea Pass card. They will see that you have already signed up, and issue you your wristband. It is very easy !

Radio

;);)

For the Zip Line, filling out the waiver online means you skip the check-in desk entirely. They scan your SeaPass card at the entry to the Zip line. For the Flow Rider, you still need to pick up the wristband at the check-in desk, but no paperwork to fill out.

Oh, and just to show how nearly meaningless the waiver is, the online "signing" of the waiver has no way to verify that you are who (on your reservation) you say you are.

Archived