2 Mr. Sancho's Questions, Please reply

Cruisin Christi

I need to know if there are lounge chairs under umbrella's or palapa's. If there are will I get one doing AI or are they reserved for come and pay as you go peeps? I am super light skinned, like casper, and I don't want to burn but I would like to lounge not sit up in a chair in the shade...

Next:

I have heard that Mr. Sancho's recently opened a new swim up bar, does anyone have pictures of it?

I have emailed both beach tours as well as Oliver himself and had no luck.

TIA

I'm not sure if I have pics of the swim-up bar (I haven't downloaded them yet!)- well the bar wasn't open when I was there but we sat at one of the tables in the pool for awhile. It's pretty neat - they have a few tables with stools around them formed right into the pool. I never thought much about it because the bar wasn't open but I wonder if they will allow people to get their own drinks there since they don't at the main bar?!?! I will try to get at my pics the next day or two and see what I have.

As for the loungers in the shade - no, but they had umbrellas you could rent to stick in the ground beside your chair. I didn't ask how much they were. The tables are under big umbrellas and you are assigned a table when you arrive.

I'm not sure if I have pics of the swim-up bar (I haven't downloaded them yet!)-

As for the loungers in the shade - no, but they had umbrellas you could rent to stick in the ground beside your chair. I didn't ask how much they were. The tables are under big umbrellas and you are assigned a table when you arrive.

Curiously, do they have loungers? So if we want to order a drink or food we have to go sit at the table? If you could clarify I would greatly appreciate it!

Curiously, do they have loungers? So if we want to order a drink or food we have to go sit at the table? If you could clarify I would greatly appreciate it!

Oh yes, they have loungers. The loungers are close to the water, a couple of rows of them, and then the table and chairs are behind. You get a table and chairs and loungers.

I'm not sure if I have pics of the swim-up bar (I haven't downloaded them yet!)- well the bar wasn't open when I was there but we sat at one of the tables in the pool for awhile. It's pretty neat - they have a few tables with stools around them formed right into the pool. I never thought much about it because the bar wasn't open but I wonder if they will allow people to get their own drinks there since they don't at the main bar?!?! I will try to get at my pics the next day or two and see what I have.

It would be totally stupid to have a swim up bar and not let people order their own drinks. If I go and that is the practice at the swim up bar I will be upset, lol.

Well I emailed Beach Tours and the lady Named Ericka told me that she would make sure that I had a lounge chair in the shade and she didn't mention extra cost. I would be willing to pay up to $15 for an umbrella so I could lay by the ocean in shade. This was one of the many perks that Nachi had over Mr. Sancho's. I would still be booking Nachi if I weren't such a nice gal.

It would be totally stupid to have a swim up bar and not let people order their own drinks. If I go and that is the practice at the swim up bar I will be upset, lol.

Well I emailed Beach Tours and the lady Named Ericka told me that she would make sure that I had a lounge chair in the shade and she didn't mention extra cost. I would be willing to pay up to $15 for an umbrella so I could lay by the ocean in shade. This was one of the many perks that Nachi had over Mr. Sancho's. I would still be booking Nachi if I weren't such a nice gal.

Yes you can get your own drinks at the swim up bar.

Ok, I found a couple of pics:

These are how all the loungers were set up - I don't know how you could get one with shade other than renting one of their umbrellas, unless you moved it up closer to the bar and away from the water. This pic was taken from our table - all the loungers are in front of this row of tables.

2923024020098958155S500x500Q85.jpg

This pic is taken from the pool with the bar - all of the tables have umbrellas.

2488524130098958155S500x500Q85.jpg

I didn't get a picture of the actual pool bar but this is one of the little tables in the pool. There are five or six of them around the sides of the pool.

2598037470098958155S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived