Back from our 2/26/11 wedding!

I will start off and say everything was wonderfull!

We were late getting to the port by 45 min.( we only live about 30 min. away) but all was well because we had the later wedding. All of our guests were already on board, I'm not really sure when that happened though! Our coordinator met us at the elevator and ran us through the check in process. She then brought us to our room and went over everything. My husband got ready and then left to join the guests around the boat so that I could get ready. I will say I did not pay for them to eat at the buffet, but just about everyone told me they hid their badges and enjoyed it! I got ready after the photographer (Luka) called to say he was on his way to take a few pictures. He was absolutely amazing! Sue the coordinator came to pick me and my maid of honor up about 10 min. prior to the ceremony.( I later found out that there was no run through before hand but it really didn't matter due to a small wedding party.) The ceremony was in the Oxford Bar Cigar Bar ( didn't smell at all) and went by quick. We then took a few pictures before the reception, took all of 5 min. The reception was in the Hollywood Disco. Sue had asked us ahead of time what drinks my husband and I wanted so we always had a drink in our hand. The waitstaff actually looked for us the entire time wich was nice! We first cut the cake, did the first dance( wish I would have picked a shorter song....I felt like we danced forever LOL), we then ate a little bit (food was great), bouquet and garter toss was after. Then we were able to mingle for a good bit before it was annouced over the speaker that all non-sailing guests were to leave. After everyone left Luka took us around the ship to take our pictures. Again we absolutely loved him!

We were recognnized all over the ship as the newlyweds wich was special.

If I forgot anything just ask!:D

I'll post the link to our photos next!

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on your beautiful wedding! I do have a quick question for you!

Where did all of your non sailing guest park for the wedding?

My wedding will be on the Triumph on June 4th, but I have no idea where to tell our non-sailing guest to park.

Thanks!

Wendy

Congrats on your beautiful wedding! I do have a quick question for you!

Where did all of your non sailing guest park for the wedding?

My wedding will be on the Triumph on June 4th, but I have no idea where to tell our non-sailing guest to park.

Thanks!

Wendy

For parking there is a lot net to the parking garage. Just let your guest know not to go in the garage! One of our friends followed us and had to back out of the curvy dirve way!

If you need any more info just let me know :)

• 3 weeks later...
For parking there is a lot net to the parking garage. Just let your guest know not to go in the garage! One of our friends followed us and had to back out of the curvy dirve way!

If you need any more info just let me know :)

Thank you so much for your help! I am going to go downtown this weekend and look for the lot! Im sure as the date get closer and closer I will have another question or two!!!

WendyLynn

I am planning on wearing a bird cage as well but I have a question. Did you keep the birdcage veil on during the whole wedding? Also I have another question my fiance and I were thinking about wearing our wedding attire all day, well at least until dinner, did you do this?

Getting married on the Carnival Conquest 07.31.2011

• 4 months later...

I am getting married on the Ecstasy on Oct 27th. in New Orleans. I was concerned about the parking for our non-sailing guests... is the lot for them to park in easy to find? And how far of a walk is it for them. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Archived