Enough time to enjoy Rumbaba tour?

JPCARDS

I have made plans with Rumbaba tours for a private full day charter during our stop in St.Thomas on Allure of the Seas. Their usual day tour starts at 9:00. Unfortunately,we do not arrive in port until 9:00 AM ( instead of 7:00). I know it takes some time to get off the ship and then Red Hook is another 25 minutes by taxi. I spoke with Bobby from Rumbaba and he doesn't see a problem but I'm concerned that there won't be enough time to fully experience the tour and frankly also justify the expense. It looks like we would only have 4 hours instead of the usual six. Has anyone taken Rumbaba from Allure with this port arrival time? Appreciate any advice. Thanks!

We sailed the Rumbaba two years ago and it was the best thing we did the whole trip! It is really relaxing and Bobby lets you guys make the calls, so there is no "set" itinerary. He has ideas, of course, but there is no "it is noon, we must go here!" feeling at all. So yes, you will have plenty of time. The food they have onboard is FANTASTIC! It even rained for a bit while we were onboard and we still had fun! The Rum Punch doesn't hurt. ;)

We just did this tour in Feb. This was my favorite time of the whole cruise. Great snorkeling, wonderful food ( I had tuna, my husband had Mahi-Mahi) Rum Punch of coarse was great too. I think you will have plenty of time to enjoy your tour. Definatly worth the fee!!:) I hope you enjoy your day as much as we did.

Archived