Tuesday sales

How do you get on that list? Is it just the sign up thing on the RC website? I really want to book one of those, hopefully dh can get off work in less than 2 weeks! :D lol

I don't think you need to get on a list. Just bookmark the site and click onto it whenever you want to see what's available (that's what I do:))

I have had that link bookmarked for sometime now. Actually I start checking it around Thursday the week before, it not always updated then but it is usually updated by late Saturday. I don't know if you can book those rates that early, I've always booked them on a Tuesday. There is a similar one for Celebrity as well.

I have had that link bookmarked for sometime now. Actually I start checking it around Thursday the week before, it not always updated then but it is usually updated by late Saturday. I don't know if you can book those rates that early, I've always booked them on a Tuesday. There is a similar one for Celebrity as well.

If you are a C&A member you can book on Monday. Prices open up to everyone else on Tuesdays. And, yes, the next weeks "sales" are usually posted by the preceeding Thursday evening.

Archived