Crawford's Cocoa Cabanas

Diva70

I bet it would be helpful to tell you where it is! LOL. Cocoa Beach, near Port Canaveral. If anyone knows of any other cute little places on the beach like this I'd love to hear about em too. icon_smile.gif

1st Cruise - 10th Anniversary - Fantasy 8/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;8;8;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Ok I know where it is.. I can't say anything good or bad about it.. never stayed there prob would not recommend it to my friends just because it is kinda old/looks run down never even knew it was anything special.. alot of the places on cocoa beach (older motels etc...) are used as permenant resiences for unseady like charactrers..but hey It may be really nice and i am not saying that place is one of them it may be a great place that folks are trying to make a living at... any place on cocao beach is relatively safe so if you stay there let me know how yu liked it I may have to go check it out... We like the inn it is different but really nice... But hey i may have to drive down and investigate if you stay and like it...

just an FYI... it is a bit farther down than most hotels on cocoa beach so if you do stay there just a heads up it will prob take you about 20-30 minutes to port through lights traffic etc...

Thanks for the info! Do you have any idea how far they might be from the Pier, and how close restaurants etc might be? Hey, I'm also looking at Anthony's on the Beach and Cocoa Beach Oceanside Inn. Any thoughts? icon_smile.gif

1st Cruise - 10th Anniversary - Fantasy 8/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;8;8;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

• 2 weeks later...

not sure about either of those places.. NEver herd of them.... Amazing that i can live here my whole life and learn something new everyday!!! Carwfords is about 10 miles from the pier but there are alot of trafic lights on the way it will take about 25-30 minutes to get there if there is not traffic 10-15. Hope this helps. Crawfords is not really in a part of town with alot of stuff it is in sordove a residential area there is a really nice rstarunt bernards surf near there.. You said it was an anniversary if you can get reservations for The Mango Tree it is a great restraunt but very pricey.. mcdonalds etc.. are about 10 minutes away...

Archived