Solstice Suites - Sky vs Celebrity

pacheco18

I searched the forum but could not find the answers.

What is the principal difference (other than location and size) between a Sky Suite and a Celebrity Suite? Sky Suites are aft. Celebrity Suites are midship and are larger.

Does a Celebrity Suite give you amenities that a Sky Suite does not?

On an average 12 night European cruise (eg), how much more per person might I expect to pay for a Celebrity Suite over a Sky Suite (rough estimate)?

Thanks - we are weighing our options.

I searched the forum but could not find the answers.

What is the principal difference (other than location and size) between a Sky Suite and a Celebrity Suite? Sky Suites are aft. Celebrity Suites are midship and are larger.

Does a Celebrity Suite give you amenities that a Sky Suite does not?

On an average 12 night European cruise (eg), how much more per person might I expect to pay for a Celebrity Suite over a Sky Suite (rough estimate)?

Thanks - we are weighing our options.

For us the choice would be the Celebrity Suite on the Sky Deck (we're booked on a 12 night Med cruise in Nov out of Barcelona). The size of the stateroom plus the larger balcony is what sold us. Also we are mid ship and not under the pool or any restaurant or bar. Our particular suite is on the hump on port side so that give us a bit of an extra large balcony area to enjoy the ocean and other things.

Square footage of Sky Suite is 300 with a 79 sq ft balcony. The sq ft of the Celebrity Suite is 394 and the balcony is 105 sq ft. If you get one of the hump suits the balcony is actually a triapazoid which gives you a bit more forward facing view.

Pricing: Sky Suite $3799 to $4099 per person depending on deck. Celebrity Suite $4899 per person.

I'm sure you will love whichever suite you select. Celebrity is great!

Kruz Guys :D

Archived